As a surface conditioner for above and belowground metal surfaces prior to application of Trenton Wax-Tapes.
Wire brush and wipe the surface clean and as dry as possible. Apply Wax-Tape Primer by hand, rubbing and pressing the primer firmly onto the surface, especially if the surface is wet, cold or rusty to displace any moisture and ensure adhesion to the surface. After application of the primer, Wax-Tape may be applied.
One gallon can, four cans per carton. Available in brown or white.
- Goes on easily by hand
- Displaces moisture
- Penetrates surface rust
- Facilitates "wetting" of surfaces
- Ensures adhesion of tape
- Only a thin coat is required
- No waiting for drying or curing
- No mixing, thinning or stirring
- Compatible with other coatings
- Nontoxic, nonflammable, noncarcinogenic, no VOCs